Cake Tutorials

I've been collecting cake tutorials for a little while and thought i'd start posting them up so I don't have to have them on my computer and too I thought perhaps they might be of  use to someone else.  As I find new tutorials i'll post them up and if you find/make a tutorial you think would be great just let me know.  If a link doesn't work pleeeeease let me know so I can fix it up.  I'll categorise them when i've finished putting up all the tutorials I have - and I have plenty!!!

Vintage Stacked Luggage Cake by Sugar Teachers - Cake Decorating and Sugar Art Tutorials

Easy way to pipe circles on cake by My Sweet and Saucy
Soccer Ball and Nike Shoes by My Sweet and Saucy
Ruffle Cake by My Sweet and Saucy  (Youtube)

Air Jordan Sneaker Cake by Andrea's Sweet Creations  
Beer Bottle Cake by Andrea's Sweet Creations

Sneaker Cake by Chick2

Purse Cake by Judy Cakes Sugar Art

Louis Vuitton Purse Cake by Sweet Things
How to Carve a Bottom by Sweet Things

Messy Ruffle Cake by atdonnahoo  (Youtube)

Teapot Cake by pARTy Cakes - A piece of art for any occasion (fondant covered)

Teapot Cake by Cake Space (buttercream covered)

Lego Cake by Minjina Kuhinjica for English hit [Translate] in the heading, bottom left hand side

Spiral Carved Cake (aka Winding Road) by jammjenks on Cake Central

Carved "Non-Novelty Pan" Giant Cupcake Cake by The Cakerator
Mini Purse Cake by The Cakerator
Trick or Treat Tote Bag Cake by The Cakerator

Army Tank by Until Wednesday Calls

Darth Vader by Antojitos (not in english)

Shoe Box by KayB's Cakes

Rainbow/My Little Pony Cake by  Brittany  for the Make-A-Cake Series on Make It and Love It
Music Cake by Brittany for the Make-A-Cake Series on Make It and Love It
Estelle Cake by Brittany for the Make-A-Cake Series on Make It and Love It
Flag Cake (on the inside) by Brittany for the Make-A-Series on Make It and Love It

Giant Cupcake Cake (without using novelty pan) by Jessicakes
Upside Down Frosting Technique by Jessicakes  Video Tutorial

Heart  Cake by i am baker
Pink Piped Cake by i am baker
Ruffle Cake by i am baker
Piped Daisy Cake by i am baker
Frosting Tips and Tricks by i am baker
Hydrangea Cake by i am baker
St Patricks Day Beer Mug by i am baker for Kitchen Daily (use same idea for cake)
Rainbow Sprinkles Cake by i am bake for Kitchen Daily
Vertical Layer Cake by i am baker
Christmas Cake by i am baker (not a tutorial but can achieve this by looking at other i am baker tutorials)
Piped Rose Cake by i am baker

Lightning McQueen Cake by Make Fabulous Cakes
A Castle Cake by Make Fabulous Cakes
Easy Gift Box Cake by Make Fabulous Cakes

Lightning McQueen - Part 1 - Carving by Nana Glen Mum
Lightning McQueen -  Part 2 - Decorating by Nana Glen Mum
Thomas The Tank Engine - Part 1 - Carving by Nana Glen Mum
Thomas The Tank Engine - Pat 2 - Decorating by Nana Glen Mum

Tape Measure Cake by The Frosted Cake 'n Cookie
Barbie Skirt by The Frosted Cake 'n Cookie

Bear Cake 101 by Sweet Treats

Yoda by Socake
Bratz Cake by Socake

Tall Cupcakes by Sugarbloom Cupcakes

Castle Cake by Easy Cake Ideas

Easy Chocolate Cake with Unknown Flower by Pink Little Cake
Burburry Tote Bag by Pink Little Cake
Decorating a Simple Cake by Pink Little Cake   (shows how the top tier pink 'icing' look is achieved)

Father's Day Cake Using Sugar Sheets by My Cake School
Piped Crab and Lollypop Fish Cupcakes by My Cake School
Icecream Cone Cupcakes by My Cake School
Easter Cake with Fondant Bunnies  by My Cake School
Checkered Cake (on the inside) by My Cake School
Pretty Piped Petal Effect by My Cake School
Simple Chocolate Heart Valentine Decorations by My Cake School
Coconut Drink Little Cakes by My Cake School
Unwrapped Chocolate Truffle by My Cake School
Royal Icing Snowflakes by My Cake School
Cake with a Frosted Lid by My Cake School
Dinosaur Cupcake Cake by My Cake School

Monkey Cake and Cupcakes by Our Best Bites

Double Barrel or Extended Tier Cake by Deliciously Decadent (Taya)  flickr photostream

Sponge Bob Square Pants by tartasfondant.blogspot.com (not in English)

Rapunzel/Disney Princess Cake by I'm Topsy Turvy for Ucreate Parties
The Princess and The Frog by Piece of Cake Decorating

Leopard Print by My Cake School

Darth Vader by tartasfondant.blogspot.com

Camera Cake by Sugar Mur (not in English)

Halloween Mummy Cake by Piece of Cake Decorating

Frozen Buttercream Transfers by Piece of Cake Decorating

Converse All Star by Sugar Mur (not in English)

No comments:

Post a Comment