Ok, not quite a Figgy Pudding these are Plum Puddings, although I don't know if they look very different.
1. Roll a ball of brown sugarpaste (fondant) and flatten. Press a piping nozzle into the sugarpaste to make currants.
2. Roll a sausage of white sugarpaste and put this over the top of the pudding. Try your best to make it look like the sauce is dripping down the sides. I was thinking you could use yellow sugarpaste for a more custard look.
3. Roll some green sugarpaste and cut to make holly leaves. For big holly leaves you can use a straw. I used a really small 6 pointed star cutter and shaped to look like holly. Add leaves to the pudding.
4. Roll tiny red sugarpaste balls and put on top of holly leaves.
5. Use a small brush to paint black food colouring onto the currants.
6. Transfer to cake when dry.