Baby Cupcakes and Flower Cupcakes

When the twins where around 3 months old we had their baby blessings.  There were three baby blessing that day and I still chuckle when I think two of those were mine!  Ahhh,  I promise the whole talking about twins will stop (eventually) lol.   After church we headed over to my in-laws for dinner and of course I couldn't resist the opportunity to make these adorable baby cupcakes.  They're not my own brain child unfortunately, these came out of the Planet Cake book which btw has funny crying baby cupcakes too!

Aren't they just cute

You know, i've only just realised one baby is missing a nose.


Flower Cupcakes
A few months ago the youth in our ward held a massive ward garage sale to raise money so they can go to EFY next year.  I contributed to the cake stall and made yummy lemon cupcakes with white chocolate ganache and orange cupcakes with dark chocolate ganache. Each cupcake was topped with white sugarpaste and decorated with an edible flower dusted with snowflake luster dust. They were so pretty.



Packaged and ready for delivery

3 comments:

  1. those are gorgeous. Hope they sold for lots of money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful...

    Thnks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those little baby faces! It must have taken forever!

    ReplyDelete