A Taste of Spring

In less than 3 weeks it's going to be Summer and I haven't even posted something for Spring! Hopefully i've redeemed myself by making these lovely Springtime Flower Cupcakes. My daughter absolutley loved them and of course choose the pink one. I first saw these somewhere on marthastuart.com. They used a flat lollypop and green sugarpaste for a leaf.



It's so easy. All you need:
*Cupcakes
*Betty Crocker Icing (or make your own)
*Sprinkles (I liked the way the Celebration5s turned out)
*Spearmint leaves
*Lollypops (I used Chuppa Chups)

Spread the icing on the cupcake, sprinkle on the sprinkles, push the lollypop down the middle, add 2 spearmint leaves and you've got Springtime Flower Cupcakes.


My new fav sprinkles. I tried to make the spearmint leaves stand up a bit but they wouldn't, stubborn little things!

6 comments:

  1. I think we will be making these sometime soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria: Thank you :)

    This Girl Loves To Talk: Your girls will have fun making them. FHE treat perhaps!

    Snooky Doodle: Thanks a 'bunch' (of flowers):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the easy decorating idea! We'll be using this for our upcoming party. I added this as part of today's daily post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! They would be the perfect thing for me to make with my little after school care class.

    ReplyDelete